Friday, March 21, 2008

Aloha Friday

Kailani at An Island Life says, "In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing heavy or too thought-provoking.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"



So, here's my question:



What do you do to celebrate Easter?



We will be going to church as we do every Sunday and teaching our kids the "true" meaning of Easter. Then, we will most likely be having Easter dinner with the extended family for lunch. I will also be cooking my first ham for our little family that evening. Don't laugh! I know it's pathetic that I've never made a ham before. There's always a first time for everything, right?



Looking forward to hearing your answers and meeting new friends! :) God bless you all and Happy Easter!

No comments: