Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clutter

It has finally happened! We have outgrown our house and have been taken over by clutter!

I have been out of work for the summer for 3 weeks now and still haven't gotten the clutter under control. I have come a long way by doing a little each day but still have lots to do. My to-do list is getting longer and longer! :)

Some of the things I have done so far:

1. Cleaned the refrigerator off (magnets, school work, pictures, etc.)
2. Cleaned out freezer.
3. Cleaned out the kids toyboxes.
4. Cleaned out my "to be filed" pile.
5. Organized DVD's in entertainment center.
6. Straightened up and went through books on bookshelf. I got rid of the books the kids had outgrown.
7. Scrubbed the bathroom baseboards, floors, walls, doors, tub, sink, toilet, etc.
8. Cleaned laundry room.
9. Gone through mail over the trashcan daily.

There may be more but I can't think of anything else right now.

Anyone want to share their secrets to overcoming clutter? :)

No comments: