Friday, March 14, 2008

Let's Party!

Hello Bloggers! The girls at 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting a blog party and everyone is invited!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Brandy. I am a Christian wife and full time working mom to two wonderful children. I have been married to my husband for nine years. My husband is in his second semester of seminary and works full time also. I have a son who is eight and a daughter who is three.

As a working mom, I am a special education teacher's aide and I love it! It is hard work but so rewarding! I have just started blogging thanks to a teacher friend. Thanks Shay! My blog is just a little bit of everything right now (until I catch on a little better).

I hope you are enjoying the party and thank you for stopping by. As a party gift, everyone who comments will be entered into a contest for a surprise giveaway! I have not decided exactly what I'm going to give away yet, but it will have to do with scrapbooking. ;) This contest ends when the party ends (March 14, 2008). God bless you all and I look forward to meeting new friends!

No comments: