Lately I have been thinking and have noticed that I have a list of things that I have to remind myself of almost daily. Anyone else have to do this? Here are a few of these "things":
1. Be thankful for what you have (house, car, family, etc.).
2. Things could be worse.
3. Is this a want or a need?
4. Enjoy the messes my kids are making because one day they will be grown and out of the house.
5. Everyone is dealing with something.
6. Treat others as I would like to be treated.
7. A smile could make somebody's day!
8. I cannot please everyone all the time!
9. God loves me just as I am!
I could go on and on, but I won't. :) Sometimes I think I just think too much. Anyone else feel like this?