Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bronchitis, bronchitis, bronchitis!

I am REALLY starting to dislike that word. I have been sick for 2 weeks now and am getting exhausted. School was out here on the 5th of June. I came home that afternoon with a fever of 101.8 and it progressed over the next few days and got as high as 103.7! I cannot remember the last time I had a fever that high! The fever has been gone a little over a week now but the cough is still hanging on. I have coughed so much I feel like I need to go back to diapers! :) Anyway, enough with my complaining. I'm hoping that maybe since I got my thoughts written down maybe the cough will decide to finally leave me with a little help from my new best friend, Mucinex DM. ;) This stuff really works but I think I'm going to have to get a second bottle at the rate I'm going. Praying that nobody else is having to spend their summer dealing with bronchitis!

No comments: