Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to work I go!

Well, today is my last day of being cooped up in my house all day with my two little angels. :) Yes, I am happy about it. I am so ready to get back on a schedule. I know I probably won't feel this way when I have to start getting up at 5:30 every morning though.

I've had a pretty good summer besides being sick with bronchitis for most of it. I didn't really get to do a lot of things I would've liked to do with the kids due to my illness and lack of funds but I really enjoyed being home with them. I did get my home more organized and less cluttered. That is very hard to do when you are home all day with 2 kids. Staying home is a lot of work! We also had a GREAT week at the beach! (note to self: I still need to get the pictures off my camera and blog about our trip). :)

I hope everyone else has had/is having a great summer! Let's go back to school now! :)

No comments: