Monday, August 18, 2008

An award, for me? Wow!

I got an award from Bobbi at Mixed Blessings. I've really enjoyed reading her blog and wish I could give the reward to her in return. :)




Here are the "rules":

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

So, here goes the 7 blogs that I enjoy reading:

1. Betsy at MY FIVE MEN. I really enjoy visiting her blog and reading about her boys. She's also got some great recipes and food pictures. :)
2. Melinda at Dear Noah. I love the idea of her blog. I wish I were better at writing so I could do the same for Alex. Her blog touches me deeply because it is the truth spoken from a mother's heart.
3. Kristin at Kristin's blog. I love visiting and seeing all the pictures of her adorable little ones.
4. Shay at Uniquelyyoursbyshay's Weblog because she is a friend and a VERY talented artist. Check out her artwork!
5. Kerry at Colored with Memories. I really enjoy looking at the pictures of her girls and reading about the cute things they do. Also, her daughter and I share a birthday. :)
6. Bee at Dare to bee creative. She has some of the best ideas I have seen. Very creative!
7. Suzanne at Just a bunch of nothin' has a WONDERFUL way with words. When I read her post about mental retardation I instantly felt a connection because so many of her words could've come out of my mind. I just can't say them as beautifully as she can. She also takes some GREAT pictures of children.

Well, it took me awhile to do this because I really wanted to research the blogs I have saved over the past 6 months to find just the right ones. Please check them out and I hope you enjoy visiting them as much as I do. :)

No comments: