Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Youth Ministry Vision Statement

Well, it finally happened. My hubby has been offered a Student Pastor position with a local body of believers and we will be planting a church. If you would've told me a few years back that this would be happening I would've probably died laughing (not really). I am just amazed at how awesome our God is! Anyway, I wanted to share our vision statement and see what you all thought. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Timothy Bush

Wife: Brandy Bush
Married: October 10, 1998
Children: Alexander (Alex) - 8 years old; has autism
Alayna Grace - 3 years old
Hobbies & Interests: Traveling, reading, playing video games, music ( Skillet, Jars of Clay, 12 Stones, Mercy Me, etc.), and most of all spending time with my family.

As the Student Pastor I believe that every journey begins with the first step! I am committed to helping young people achieve their full potential, find meaning and purpose in life, and to know the unconditional love of God through teaching, praying, sharing and giving. I believe that young people belong in the life of our church and community and should be respected and encouraged no matter where they are when they take that first step.

No comments: